A parfait can make a simple and satisfying breakfast, or a beautiful and healthy dessert. Mixing our Organic Lehua & Cinnamon honey with mangoes and vanilla yogurt brings cool tropical flavors to your table whether it’s the beginning or end of your day. Try serving it in jam jars (and you can put a lid on them to keep in the fridge for breakfasts!) or in stemmed glasses, and top with chopped nuts or fruit.
Cinnamon-Lehua Mango Parfait
- 1 large (or 2 small) ripe mango, peeled and chopped
- 3 Tbsp Organic Lehua & Cinnamon Honey
- Juice from 1 lime
- 3 (single serving) containers vanilla yogurt
- chopped almonds, macadamia nuts, mango, kiwi… (optional, for garnish)
4 glasses or 8oz jam jars, to serve
- Place chopped mango, honey, and lime juice in a food processor and process until smooth. Chill for 30 minutes or more, until ready to assemble parfaits.
- Layer vanilla yogurt and mango mixture, in alternating layers, into jars or glasses. Chill until ready to serve.
- Garnish with chopped nuts and/or fruit, if desired, and serve!