Camembert with Chili Pepper Honey Pupu Platter
Honey and cheese pair very well together and this particular pairing takes it up a notch. Our Chili Pepper Honey is our Wilelaiki honey (which already has a natural spiciness to it) infused with the Hawaiian chili pepper to create a truly piquant treat!
This recipe is easy to put together at the last minute to please guests or to treat yourself and your family to a fancy snack on a whim.
Click here for a video demonstration on how to prepare this recipe.
- Goat Camembert (may substitute with Brie)
- 2 Tablespoons Chili Pepper Honey plus extra for final drizzle
- 1/4 cup lightly roasted & salted chopped macadamia nuts
- Spread Chili Pepper Honey to cover the top of cheese
- Sprinkle macadamia nuts over the honey covered cheese
- Bake at 350°F for 5 - 10 minutes or until soft and golden brown
- Serve with sourdough bread or crackers alongside other hors d'oeuvres such as olives, fruit, or veggies