Hours & Directions
Museum & Tasting Room: Open daily Monday–Friday, 10 am to 4 pm and Saturday 10 am to 2 pm.
Beekeeping Tours: Monday-Friday 10 am, 12 pm and 2 pm & Saturday 10 am and 12 pm (reservations recommended), weather permitting.
To get here, take Napoopoo Road off Highway 11, immediately south of mile marker 111. Continue on Napoopoo Road for approximately 4.5 miles. Turn right at the stop sign to continue on Napoopoo Road. Turn right at Big Island Bees sign immediately past Hawaiian Host Macadamia Factory and Kealakekua Estates (Meli Road). Follow winding lane 2/10 mile and turn right at our gate, where you will find a parking lot in the front.
Click here to watch a time-lapsed video of the drive following these directions to our farm.
82-1140 Meli Road, Suite 102
Captain Cook, HI 96704
Please use directions above or google maps. Do not follow GPS instructions.
For customer support regarding web orders: Please contact Lori at 808-328-7318 ext. 0 or email us and write "Web Order" and your order number in the subject.
Big Island Bees
PO Box 1777
Kealakekua, HI 96750
All shipments are shipped Priority Mail via United States Postal Service. We offer free shipping to U.S. destinations on orders of $65 or more. Orders shipped outside the U.S. don’t qualify for free shipping.
|U.S. shipments of less than $65:||$12|
|Canada:||$41 to $123 depending volume shipped|
|JP-AU-UK-CH and others:||$60-$180 depending on volume shipped|
Payment & Returns
Accepted forms of Payment:
- American Express
Billing & Account Information
- The credit card used for payment at checkout is charged upon completion of the online transaction. An order confirmation will be sent to the email address used at checkout.
- You do not need to sign up for an account in order to make a purchase, however doing so will allow to you view previous orders and avoid having to fill out customer information each time you check out.
- Sales tax and shipping charges will be applied at checkout. Sales tax is calculated per the regulation of your state.
- Please contact us if you have any other questions about billing or your account.
Big Island Bees takes great pride in our products. If for some reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it for replacement or a refund.
- All returns require a Big Island Bees receipt.
- Purchases made from entities other than Big Island Bees are not eligible for return. Please contact the retailer where the Big Island Bees product was purchased.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- All returns must be made within 30 days of receipt.
- Please return via USPS Flat Rate. Big Island Bees cannot be responsible for packages lost in transit.
Please return items to:Big Island Bees
P.O. Box 1777
Kealakekua, HI 96750
This feature is coming soon to our website! We are looking forward to being able to provide you with a way to search by zip code for a retailer that carries our honey. In the meantime, you can use the form below to receive a list of Hawaiian store locations nearest to you.
Hawaiian Store Locations
Please provide us your contact information and the island on which you are located, and we’ll send you a list of stores on your island that carry our products.
Seasonally, we sell a limited amount of our honey to Costco’s Hawaiian stores. We also occasionally participate in roadshows in these stores. Please provide the contact information below in order to receive alerts when we ship honey to Costco, and when and where we will be participating in store road shows.
Find us there before anyone else!