Frozen Mojitos with Lehua Honey
Honey is a delicious substitute for sugar in cocktails and drinks. It adds depth and compliments other flavors in a way that refined sugar can't. Try this refreshing and easy frozen mojito anytime you want a taste of the tropics. The understated sweetness of Lehua honey is just enough to counter the sourness of the lime while keeping it refreshing and light.
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 1/4 cup Lehua honey
- Juice of 4 limes
- 24 fresh mint leaves, plus more for garnish
- 2-4 shots white rum (depending on how strong you want them)
- 3 cups crushed ice
- Stir together the warm water and honey until honey is completely dissolved.
- Let cool to room temperature, or just use a bit more ice when blending.
- Place all the ingredients, including honey mixture, in a blender. Blend until smooth. Serve immediately and garnish with extra mint leaves.