- 1 cup butter
- 2/3 cup Big Island Bees Macadamia Nut honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups unbleached white flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- dash of salt
- 1 or 2 cups peanut M&Ms in Halloween colors
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Cream butter and honey.
- Add vanilla extract and eggs and continue to beat well.
- Add flour, baking soda and salt and beat well.
- Add peanut M&Ms and stir.
- Drop onto ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 12 to 15 minutes depending on how crisp you like your cookies.
Serving Size: 36 large or 48 small cookies