This month's recipe is for a sauce to pour over a fresh fruit salad. A fruit salad is the perfect accompaniment to our newest online product, the Honey Caramel Macadamia Nut Tart, or a scoop of sorbet.
Macadamia Honey, Lime and Ginger Sauce
- ¼ cup Macadamia Blossom Honey
- 3 fresh mint leaves, minced
- ½ teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- juice of a small lime
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the honey, mint, ginger and lime juice until
it is the consistency of a syrup; add a few drops of water if necessary.
- Drizzle the syrup over your favorite fruit salad.