Virtual Beekeeping Tour and Honey Tasting
Click the play button to watch a short video about our highly rated in-person tour that our virtual tour now brings to the comfort of your home.►
Reserve Your Spot Today
You can now take a tour of our bee farm without the airfare! Explore a live bee hive and learn where the queen resides, how honey is made, and what makes bees so special and interesting all from the comfort of your own home.
Tour includes a honey tasting of our six delicious honeys that we'll ship to you in advance. Duration of the tour and honey tasting is approximately 1 hour.
Price: $80 per household
Virtual Tour Information
Tour capacity is limited to 5 households. Reservations must be made at least 1 week in advance of tour date.
- Offered 1 day a week: Friday.
- Tour times: 12pm; 3pm (Hawaii Standard Time)
- $80 per household/address to which the honey is shipped
Included in the Tour
- Includes six tasting jars of honey (4.5 oz each) shipped to you in advance of the tour
- Access to an exclusive 11 minute video review of our commercial honey operations
- 1 hour Zoom tasting and beehive demonstration with our experienced beekeepers (includes Q & A)
- Special discount at our online store
- Our tours are open to people of all ages
- Internet access is required to participate in the Zoom tasting and beehive tour
- A minimum screen size of 13 inches is recommended for optimal viewing of the live beehive
Meet Our Crew
What can you learn online about bees in an hour? A lot! Especially when you explore them in their hive with our experienced beekeepers.
Lisa is our store manager and has been a commercial beekeeper for over ten years. She is very enthusiastic about introducing visitors to the world of bees and looks forward to addressing your many questions.
From the moment Tricia began keeping bees, it was love at first sting. She also has a passion for Apitherapy – using all products of the hive for beneficial health. Wanting to know all she can about our bee friends, Tricia is a currently a student of the University of Montana’s Master Beekeeping Program.
Our Senior Bee Docent, Joe, has a BS in Zoology, and has extensive knowledge about entomology and arthropods of the Big Island. He has been leading our tours for over six years, with innumerable five star reviews.
Make A Reservation
To reserve your spot on our virtual tour, click the BOOK NOW button below and follow the prompts to select your desired date and time.