We may have said many times before that Hawaiian honey paired with peanut butter and chocolate is a combination that never fails. If you like those three ingredients, you’ll love these easy-to-make (no-bake!) indulgent treats.
- ⅔ cup butter
- 7oz dark chocolate (at least 60% cocoa solids) or milk chocolate (or a mixture of both)
- 9oz digestive biscuits or graham crackers
- ¾ cup Macadamia Blossom honey
- 1 ⅓ cups crunchy peanut butter (you can also try almond butter or hazelnut butter)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Line a 8in square pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Heat the butter and honey in a large pan over a low heat.
- Chop the chocolate and place in a small bowl. Melt in the microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring between each to make sure the chocolate melts evenly. Be careful not to burn the chocolate.
- Pulse the digestive biscuits/graham crackers in a blender or food processor until you have fine crumbs. Stir the biscuits into the butter-honey mixture. Stir in the peanut butter and vanilla extract and mix together so everything is well combined.
Pour the mixture into the lined pan and press it down well until very compact (so it holds together). Pour over the melted chocolate, and spread evenly. Place in the fridge for about an hour until everything firms up.Once the chocolate is set, lift everything out of the pan. Remove the parchment and use a sharp knife to divide it into 16 squares and serve.