Sylvie Shirazi, the inspiration behind Gourmande in the Kitchen, graciously allowed us to reproduce this marvelously healthy dessert. We recommend our organic Lehua and Cinnamon for the spicy honey.
- About 8 peaches, nectarines and apricots
- 1/2 cup/ 120g honey
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Roasted Cinnamon, Saigon
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick Roasted Ginger, Ground
- 8 oz/ 227g fromage blanc (or substitute mascarpone if you can’t find fromage blanc)
- Heat honey in small saucepan until warmed. Stir in cinnamon and ginger. Set aside.
- Cut fruit in halves and quarters depending on size and place in serving dish. Dollop a small spoonful of fromage blanc into each dish.
- Drizzle with warm spiced honey and serve immediately.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)