Grilling season is upon us, with all the good weather starting and Memorial Day coming up – if you’re looking for a new and creative idea for your summer grilling, this recipe for honey-lime chicken is a fantastic summer flavor for your parties or just weeknight dinner on a sunny evening. We used Organic Wilelaiki Honey because it complements the tangy lime so well.
Wilelaiki Honey-Lime Chicken
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/3 cup Organic Wilelaiki Blossom Honey
- 1/2 cup lime juice (bottled or freshly squeezed)
- 1 Tbsp whole-grain mustard
- 1 tsp cumin
- Stir together honey, lime juice, mustard and cumin until well mixed (it might take a good amount of stirring to fully mix in the honey).
- Place the chicken in a baking dish or container with a lid. Pour the honey mixture over the chicken. Cover and refrigerate for 4 or more hours, or overnight.
- After marinating, remove the chicken from the dish and cook on the grill, brushing occasionally on each side with the leftover marinade. Serve warm or cold.