I love adding mint to beverages. It makes the perfect beverage for a relaxing Summer day. To make this drink extra sweet, I bought mini cube ice cube trays and added mint leaves when making the ice.
- 2 green tea bags (We used Mauna Kea green tea, harvested here on the Big Island.)
- 4 c. water
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 c. Macadamia Nut Blossom honey (Add more or less according to how sweet you like your iced tea.)
- Mint leaves
- Pour 4 cups of boiling water over 2 green tea bags. Let steep for 13 minutes.
- Remove tea bags.
- Add honey, torn mint leaves and vanilla extract. Stir well.
- Refrigerate until cool.
- Remove from refrigerator, add ice and serve.