Roasted Sprouting Broccoli with Honey-Miso Tahini Sauce
This is a quick and easy way to add some greens to a meal. It makes a great side dish at home or for a picnic, or can be tossed over some rice and tofu for an easy healthy weeknight dinner. The Wilelaiki honey adds a hint of spicy floral complexity to the salty umami flavor of tahini and miso, with just the right balance of sweet and savory to spice up any roasted veggies.
- 4 Tbsp tahini
- 1 ½ Tbsp white miso paste
- 2 tsp Wilelaiki honey
- 1 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 3 Tbsp water (or to desired consistency)
- 1 lb sprouting broccoli (broccoli raab)
- Olive oil
- Generous pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a baking tray with foil.
- Toss the broccoli raab in olive oil to coat and sprinkle with salt. Spread evenly across the prepared baking sheet. Roast for 8-10 minutes, or until the broccoli is cooked and crispy around the edges.
- Meanwhile, make the sauce: place tahini, miso, honey, rice vinegar, and water in a small bowl or jar and stir until well combined and smooth.
- Remove the broccoli from the oven and drizzle with the tahini sauce.