Dark Rye with Macadamia Nut Blossom Honey
- 4 cups dark rye flour
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 tsp salt
- 3 tsp baking soda
- 1 large container (about 4 cups) plain yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups macadamia blossom honey
- Preheat the oven to 275°F and lightly grease two bread pans.
- In a large bowl, stir together rye flour, whole wheat flour, salt, and baking soda.
- Stir in yogurt and honey until well combined.
- Divide dough evenly between the bread pans, and cover with tinfoil.
- Bake for 4 to 5 hours (check after 4 hours by inserting a small knife into the bread). Let cool before serving and/or freezing.