- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 sprigs of rosemary, leaves minced
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp Macadamia Blossom Honey
- 1 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp fish sauce (or gluten free soy sauce for a gluten free dish)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 12 large ripe figs
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless leg of lamb
- chopped fresh mint leaves, to serve
- lemon wedges, to serve
- In a large bowl, toss together garlic, rosemary, lemon juice, honey, salt, pepper, fish sauce, and olive oil. Stir well
- Thread the figs on metal skewers (if you are using wooden skewers, soak them in water for at least 30 minutes beforehand). Make sure the figs do not touch one another. Brush with a small amount of marinade and set aside.
- Add lamb to the bowl of marinade and toss well. (If possible let lamb marinate in the fridge for several hours beforehand). Thread the lamb on skewers, leaving some room between pieces.
- Light the grill, and when ready grill kebabs for 3 to 5 minutes, turning them once.
- Sprinkle lamb with fresh mint, then serve on a plate with figs and lemon wedges.