Both honey and coffee work wonders for your skin. The texture of the coffee grounds help to exfoliate, while the caffeine helps to reduce puffiness. Honey is prized for its antibacterial and moisturizing properties; use it regularly for beautiful skin!
- 1 tablespoon finely ground Kona coffee beans
- 1 tablespoon raw organic Ohia Lehua honey
- 1 teaspoon milk
- Combine all of the ingredients in a small bowl, then use your fingers to apply the mixture to your clean, dry face.
- Once your entire face has been covered, sit back and relax for 15 minutes.
- Wash the mask off with warm water, carefully massaging the coffee grounds on your face (avoiding eye areas). This helps with exfoliation.
- Rinse with cool water, pat dry, and apply your favorite moisturizer.