This easy recipe for a flavorful Spanish style iced makes for a delicious quaff for a
hot afternoon. Here on the Big Island we are blessed to find all of these ingredients grown locally (except for the almond milk)! For added flavor freeze left over coffee in ice cube trays to replace the ice cubes in this recipe.
- 2 cups rich, dark brewed Greenwell Kona coffee
- 3 Tablespoons Big Island Bees Macadamia Blossom honey
- 1/8 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp. ground cinnamon (we use Hawaiian OceanFire Organic Cinnamon)
- Dash of freshly grated nutmeg
- ½ cup milk ( or almond milk)
- ice cubes
- While coffee is hot add honey and spices and stir.
- Put coffee mixture in refrigerator until cool.
- Add milk or almond milk to coffee.
- Serve buy pouring over ice cubes in 2 glasses.